Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver is a software intended for Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver is available on this web site for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MX374 is an All-In-One printing device that may handles everything on your workplace environment easily. It comes available with an integrated Auto Document Feeder that can take up to 30 papers.
Canon MX374 is a very inexpensive printer which includes a streamlined design in addition to fast front characteristics that makes you can easily get into the front panel in case you will need to modify the printer’s cartridge or papers.
The MX374 is able give you a medium printing resolution up to 4800 dpi at a brief period of times.The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX374 could be around 8.7 ipm in black and white style and 5.0 ipm in vibrant style. Copying with this particular printer can also be carried out in just about 23 seconds. However, if you like to find other brands printer driver such as Brother printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Driver
Below are the simple steps to install Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver programs as soon as your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by working with this Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your display and identify the Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer straight away.
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|